Terrell Electric, LLC was established in 2014, striving to be the best Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business providing goods and services in multiple markets that we serve. We specialize in securing contracts set aside for the SDVOSB market of Simplified Acquisition Thresholds. We have a proven track record and a demonstrated ability to provide quality service and delivery in all acquisition categories. We can help you meet your SDVOSB procurement goals in Federal, State, County, and Municipal contracting opportunities either as a prime or as a subcontractor or as a supplier, depending upon your needs and goals.
P.O. Box 255
Columbia, MO 65205
Cage Code 74E38
DUNS Number 07-9382634
Government Point of Contact
Timothy F. Terrell
- Innovative: As an electrical contractor we have been tasked with countless requests above and beyond the electrical trade. America depends upon electricity and when mother nature makes you Amish, you will undoubtedly seek the services of an electrical contractor. Knowing that not everyone can afford those services, we have created a subscription service that reduces the cost of those untimely repairs by approximately 30-50%. We strive to be your problem solver;
- Patience: Even the best-laid plans do not go as planned. When this happens tensions can run high. Terrell Electric, LLC has dealt with a variety of situations arising from a multitude of scenarios, and throughout the tumultuous exchange, the client was always considered first and dealt with respect and dignity;
- Organization: Having strong organizational skills is necessary for success. Tracing back a circuit in a systematic process, unraveling wires better classified as a “bowl of spaghetti” were installed in an unprofessional manner, even though the NEC says, “all work shall be installed in a neat and craftsmanlike manner”. At the time of installation, an inexperienced and untrained technician solely focused on completion in a timely manner, rather than a safe and professional manner.
- Expertise: Experience in Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional wiring, solar and wind power systems, fixed and portable generators, installation and repair of circuits used in 12v to 480v systems;
- Time: With electrical being only 1 piece of the construction puzzle, good time management skills are a necessity. Being able to finish any electrical job on time is a difficult task and has only become harder with the effects Covid-19 has had on suppliers as well as workers. A lot of materials are unavailable or are on backorder which can greatly affect your project’s timeline;
- Attentive: In virtually every aspect of construction, attention to detail not only ensures a high-quality work product but also improves work safety as well as site management;
- Safety: Fully complying with industry safety regulations through both the National Fire Protection Association and Occupational Safety and Health Administration, not only are we able to ensure the safety of our employees, but of the property owners and/or staff working at that facility. We believe it’s critical that everyone goes home to their families every night;
- Teamwork: Terrell Electric, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, and as a military-minded individual teamwork is critical. This is instrumental in our time management, professionalism, attention to detail, safety, education, and communication skills;
- Education: By being licensed in multiple jurisdictions, many of which have Continuing Education requirements. With various jurisdictions requiring current training and mandatory Code Update Classes, we are able to ensure your project is up-to-date and under the most current issue of NFPA 70, the National Electrical Code, with the local Authority Having Jurisdiction addendums utilized;
- Regimented: Being highly trained, every installation is consistent with a system making troubleshooting, repairs, and installation a faster process. This enables us to complete jobs in a timely manner as well, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- MO Psychiatric Center-Columbia, MO 2022
- MO State Fair Grounds-Sedalia, MO 2022
- USGS-Columbia, MO-2014 to 2021
- Cannon AFB-Clovis, NM- 2016
- Tarrant Regional Water District-Ennis, TX-2016
- MoDoT Rest Area-Concordia, MO-2015
- Don Robinson State Park-Cedar Hill, MO 2015
Diversified Business Certificates
System for Award Management Certified
- Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, and Residential Electrical Services on voltages from 12v-48v and 50v-480v.
- Electrical Maintenance Contracts.
- Generator (Sales, Maintenance, Service) Portable & Stationary.
- Solar Systems (Photovoltaic & Water Heaters).
- Solar Maintenance Contracts.
- Custom Light Manufacturing.
- Lighting Upgrades (Replacing Incandescent bulbs to LED).
- Systems Automation.
|238210||Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors|
|238220||Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors|
|221112||Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation|
|221114||Solar Electric Power Generation|
|221115||Wind Electric Power Generation|
|221116||Geothermal Electric Power Generation|
|221118||Other Electric Power Generation|
|C221||Architect and Engineering- General: Plumbing Systems|
|C222||Architect and Engineering- General: Electrical Systems|
|C223||Architect and Engineering- General: Mechanical Systems|
|H359||Inspection- Electrical and Electronic Equipment Components Includes: Commercial Testing and Laboratory Services Excludes: Medical and Dental Laboratory Services|
|N059||Installation of Equipment- Electrical and Electronic Equipment Components|
|N061||Installation of Equipment- Electric Wire and Power Distribution Equipment|
|6115||Generators and Generator Sets, Electrical|
Includes: Engine, Turbine, Wind, and Hand Driven Generator Sets and Auxiliary Aircraft Generators.
Excludes: Motor-Converters; Motor-Generator Sets; Engine Generators; Engine Accessory Generators.
|6117||Solar Electric Power Systems|
Notes: This class includes items which are designed for the direct conversion of solar energy into electrical power.
|6145||Wire and Cable, Electrical|
Notes: This class includes only bulk electrical wire and cable. Excluded from this class are electrical wire and cable items of definite length either with processed ends, or terminated in fittings.
Includes: Insulated and Noninsulated, Wire and Cable, such as, Antenna Wire, Coaxial Cable, Fuse and Resistance Wire, and Magnet Wire.
Excludes: Radio Frequency Transmission Line (FSC 5985); Fiber Optic Cable (FSC 6015); Communication Cable Assemblies (FSC 5995); Distribution and Power Transmission Cable Assemblies (FSC 6150).
|6210||Indoor and Outdoor Electric Lighting Fixtures|
Includes: Airport, Railroad Platform, Stadium, and Street Lighting Fixtures.
Excludes: Nonelectrical Outdoor Fixtures; Signal Fixtures; Nonelectrical Indoor Fixtures.
Includes: Fluorescent Lamps; Incandescent Lamps, Large and Miniature; Light Emitting Diode Lamps; Mercury Lamps; Sodium Lamps.